Coral RX Pro 1oz, Don't Risk it! Dip it.
Used to treat corals suffering with parasites, and as a prophylactic measure to promote healthy corals before parasites or bacterial infections become harmful.Coral RX Pro 1ozDon't Risk it! Dip it.
Most reef tank owners do not have access to well designed quarantine systems as they are expensive and time consuming. Many times this leads to significant losses brought on by infestations. Dipping your corals in CoralRx provides a quick, safe, and effective solution to minimize those risks.
Used to treat corals suffering with parasites, and as a prophylactic measure to promote healthy corals before parasites or bacterial infections become harmful. Coral Rx is tough on parasites, yet gentle on your coral (contains no iodine or oxidizers) allowing you to be proactive in protecting your investment.
Coral Rx was designed by keeping the health of your coral in mind. Our proprietary blend of natural ingredients contains no iodine, which is known to stain corals, nor does Coral Rx contain oxidizers whose by-products are often toxic and continue to react with surrounding tissue.
Coral Rx can be used in treating many types of live corals; soft, LPS and SPS. Coral Rx should be used in treating corals that have parasites or other bacterial infections. Additionally, it should be used as a prophylactic treatment before bringing live coral into your aquarium.
Coral Rx is effective in removing the following parasites:
Acropora Eating Flatworms (AEFW)
Montipora Eating Nudibranchs
Zoanthid Eating Spiders
Also aids in the treatment of:
Filamentous Hair Algae
Rapid Tissue Necrosis (RTN)
Slow Tissue Necrosis (STN)
Bacterial Infections & More
Coral Rx should not be used on fish, shrimp, crabs, snails, clams or other invertebrates. We have not tested CoralRx's effectiveness on Acropora Red Bugs.